Wireless Bluetooth headphones are a great innovation. They are created to take away the discomfort and lack of freedom offered by their wired counterparts. The current trend of the removal of audio jack from phones, their sleek design and comfort has made wireless Bluetooth headphones grow so much in popularity and usage.
Many users have different reasons for needing a pair of wireless Bluetooth headphones including exercising at the gym, jogging in the street, voice and video calls, TV, video games and most importantly for quality sound when listening to music.
Making a choice of wireless Bluetooth headphones can be confusing with a lot of different brands available in the market but don’t worry; for whatever reason you may need a wireless Bluetooth headphone our list contains some of the best brands in the market today.
So let’s go ahead and take a look at the rundown of wireless Bluetooth headphones. But before we go there, there are some tips to take into consideration before you purchase a particular wireless Bluetooth earphone.
Tips to consider
Different brands in the market today may offer wireless Bluetooth headphones at a cheap rate. However, it is important to note that quality wireless Bluetooth headphones are not very cheap. Their prices range from $50 to more than $500.
The different Bluetooth codecs available are SBC, AAC, aptX and LDAC. Ensure your device supports a particular codec to get the best audio quality. Android phones support all the codecs but Apple devices only work with the basic SBC codec and higher quality AAC codec.
If you move around a lot then a wireless Bluetooth headphone with a good transmission range is important. There are different ranges of Bluetooth coverage from 10m -100m, choose which range suits your usage.
Wireless Bluetooth headphones are designed in different ways depending on where and how they are going to be used. For instance, office headphones are designed to be light and most comfortable for work. Gym headphones are designed to be sweat resistant.
Quality wireless Bluetooth headphones are built with good, long-lasting batteries. The average battery lasts up to 4 to 5 hours after a single charge. Specific wireless Bluetooth headphones are incorporated with large batteries that can last up 20-40 hours.
Other things you should consider are noise cancellation, durability, voice command, comfort and sound.
Wireless Bluetooth Headphones for Office
Wireless Bluetooth headphones for office are designed to be light and comfortable with a strong battery that does not need to be charged halfway through the day. Here is our list of the best wireless Bluetooth headphone that can be used in the workplace.
Bose 700 Wireless Headphones
- Over-the-ear lightweight and comfortable design.
- 21 hours of battery life.
- Active noise-canceling technology.
- Multi-device pairing.
- Touch-sensitive controls.
- Bluetooth range up to 10m/33ft.
- Overly sensitive microphone.
Sony WH-1000XM3 Wireless Headphone
- Up to 27 hours of battery life
- Bluetooth transmission range up to33 ft
- Dynamic transducer
- Active noise canceling
- Bluetooth range up to 33ft
Jabra Evolve2 85
· Boast of 37 hours battery life
· Powerful leak-tolerant 40mm speakers.
· Total noise cancellation.
· Connect up to 2 devices
· Bluetooth up to 30m/100ft
- HD Crystal Clear Sound,
- Bi-Directional Noise Reduction, and Bass-Sensitivity
- Equipped with aptX Bluetooth 4.0 Technology
- High-Quality Soft Leather & Brushed Aluminum Metal
- Battery life up to 14 hours.
- Transmissions range up to 30ft.
Plantronics Bluetooth Voyager 8200 UC
- Up to 24 hours listen, 20 hours talk, up to 1 month standby time
- Roaming range Up to 98 feet (30 meters)
- DSP noise-canceling technology.
- Hearing protection SoundGuard® DIGITAL.
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Four microphone boom-less design
Wireless Bluetooth headphones for sports and exercising
Wireless Bluetooth headphones for sports are made to sit comfortably in the ear while giving you wireless comfort and quality sound. Below is the rundown of the list of some of the wireless Bluetooth headphones for sporting activities.
- 40-hour battery life
- Washable Ear Cushions and Inner Headband
- IPX4 Splash and Sweat Resistant
- Rugged Design
- Bluetooth version 5.0
- 360° swivel earcups
- Control knob and action button let you create custom shortcuts
Plantronics Bluetooth BackBeat FIT 6100
- Maximum stability
- Sweatproof and IPX5 water-resistant
- Superior sound
- 24 hours of power
- Bluetooth 5.0
BlueAnt – Pump Zone
- 30 hours of playtime
- sleek and lightweight design
- Sweat-proof. IP54 antimicrobial components
- Deluxe Ear Cups – Enhanced sound delivery
- One-Touch Control – Call, track and volume
- Bluetooth® 4.1
Skullcandy Hesh 3
- 22 hours of battery life.
- Fast charge
- Bluetooth 4.0
- lightweight design
- noise-isolation fit
Bose SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II
- Wireless range up to 30 ft (9 m)
- 15 hours playtime
- Sweat resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0
- NFC enabled
- Multi-function controls
Wireless Bluetooth headphones for TV and games
Wireless Bluetooth headphones for TV and games are built to deliver premium sound quality, low latency, wide range and comfort. They are also designed to have various connection options compatible with your home theater setup.
- Bluetooth Transmitter 164ft Range
- Digital OPTICAL RCA AUX
- Headset Hearing & Home Stereo Sound.
- 40Hrs Battery life
- Bluetooth v5.0
Sennheiser’s RS 185
- Transmission range of up to 328ft/100m
· RF based transmitter.
· Multi-receiver transmission
- 40 hours battery life
ARTISTE wireless Headphone
- Digital Stereo Headsets with 2.4GHz RF Transmitter
- 100ft Wireless Range
- 20 Hour Battery life
- High power NiMh batteries
- Wireless range up to 30ft
- Voice isolating microphone
- 24 hours battery life
- Low-latency voice communication
- Voice Balancing, game and voice streaming
Noontec Hammo TV Headphone
- Bluetooth Class 2 v 4.1
- SBC profile
- aptX codec
- Transmission range 32ft/10m
- 50hrs battery life